On the Run by Thomas Sanders
Words can not express how much I loved making this vine…
Ferguson Police conveniently forgot to publicly release this part of the footage.
It shows Michael Brown paying for the pack of cigars he supposedly stole.
The officer who murdered Michael did not know he was a ‘suspect of a robbery’, so the tape of him ‘stealing’ the cigars have no relation to the killing.
But this footage is important because it proves that the police are trying to justify Mike’s murder by
slandering his character.
The New Jim Crow
1. Ferguson, Missouri has a population of approximately 21,000 people — roughly 75% of those residents are Black
2. The Ferguson police department has around 530 cops —less than 5 of them are Black
3. Ferguson had *zero* homicides for all of 2014 —until Michael Brown was murdered by Darrin Wilson
4. Things you should know: Five Myths About Black-on-Black Crime
5. Michael Brown was 18yrs old and was about to begin college. Brown had no criminal record, and despite the Ferguson PD’s smear campaign, Mike Brown PAID FOR the cigars —those facts are all important and should be known, but even if Brown was a high school dropout with prior arrests who stole the cigars, 1) it wouldn’t have made his life any less valuable, 2) we have a court system and those are not capital offenses and 3) it doesn’t change the fact that the cop who killed him, Darren Wilson, had no idea about Brown’s personal history when he executed Brown. Wilson saw only a Black teen deemed either “too uppity” or “suspicious” because of his skin color
6. Five examples: The Militarization of the police
7. It’s deeply Institutional: Police view Black Children As Less Innocent
8. So please - don’t get it twisted
I’m pretty sure everyone and their dog drew this already, but here’s mine too.
i can’t believe it’s 2014 and there’s still no gay romantic comedy about vin diesel and dwayne johnson falling in love
They raise a gaggle of kids undercover working for a gov’t agency together
#’this summer…these two men learn…the heart is the most important muscle’
i would pay multiple dollars to see vin diesel and dwayne johnson portray a cute affectionate couple
Again. Has no one seen ANY of the Fast and Furious movies?
this is important please spread
Probably one of the best costumes from the con that I’ve seen.
If anyone ever needs a good laugh ask me to rap for them. It’s truly pitiful and quite amusing.
Would you like to see me doing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song? Because it’s a thing that is actually on the internet, and I reserve it for the specialest of people.
Throw ya hands in the air if you’s a true playa